welcomed summer.....
experienced a sugar high- "Thanks Auntie Em for the sucker as big as my head!"
enjoyed beautiful flowers from a true friend......
played outside, getting nice and dirty................
got clean.................
spent time with family...always the highlight of the week

6 comments:
I love the picture of her in her swimsuit! SO CUTE! Oh, and you're welcome for the sucker! That's what aunts are for right!
You guys live such an eventful life! Hopefully we are still on for tomorrow. The girls are so excited to see "Savannah's Waterpark"-- how I am classifying it so they don't think we are going to Santan :) Em is right that is what fmaily is for, to Sugar up your kids and hand them back. Don't Worry Em and Stev will have kids some day too, WaHaHaHa!
these pictures are so sweet, especially the one with Paul and Savannah walking together. I'm so excited to be home and see you all again. Savannah is so big now! I wanted to invite you to our welcome home party my family is having for us. It's going to be at my dad's on May 16th. Not sure what time yet, but I'm thinking afternoon, like 1 ish. There will be some old friends there so it will be like a mini reunion. Please try to come, I would really love for you to be there with your adorable family! Miss you!
I love all the pictures and narrative! Savannah is so cute in her swimsuit. I miss her I haven't seen her in 2 weeks! Give her a kiss for me and we'll have to get together soon!
You guys are always having so much fun! I LOVE all of your pictures! I really love the one of Savannah in her bathing suit... so cute :)
What a cute post! I love her swimsuit pic too! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment