If you know me, you know that Savannah's mullet has been driving my crazy for the last.....um, I don't know, forever!
The day before her first birthday I decided it was time to ADIOS the mullet. I took her to Snip Its at San Tan and they were fabulous. Savannah was such a trooper. I think she was petrified enough that she sat totally still through the entire cut. She did loose it when the stylist starting round brushing and blow drying her hair, but I couldn't blame her.
We got the "1st haircut" package. Ridiculous, but adorable at the same time. They took her picture, saved a lock of hair, and made her up her own little certificate!
Her new do makes her look so old which makes me sad, but it's SO cute! My neighbor call her "the little woman" now.

5 comments:
What a big girl! She looks so adorable in the chair--like she is taking it so seriously.
Awwww I am so glad you went! Too cute. I can't wait to see it in person :)
How exciting! I bet it looks so cute in person! I cannot wait for Cash's first haircut :) I love the pictures of her!
She looks so cute! That's always such a fun memory to have! I want to see it in person too!
I have to agree her hair is super stylish now. I think she has the coolest haircut between all us women now! That is so exciting. Such a big girl!
Post a Comment