CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nothin' Much New

There's nothin' much new going on around here.


I do have to say that I LOVE GARAGE SALING!! This past weekend weekend was our neighborhood garage sale. I woke up Sat. morning on a mission. Paul had the day off so I was free to set off on my own. I left the house at 6:30 even though the sale didn't start until 7. I wanted to scope out the good sales before others had a chance to raid through my treasures. I think it was my most successful garage saling adventure to date. I ended up with some AWESOME, like new, toys from a lady having a donation sale. All her proceeds were going to the 3 day breast cancer walk so I was happy to shop, shop, shop from her. In addition to all the toys, I got some cute clothes for Savannah, including a pair of BRAND NEW GAP JEANS WITH TAGS, for .25 cents.


Saturday night some couples from our neighborhood left all the kids' home with sitters, my sweet sister watching 3 of the kids including Savannah, and went down to Tempe for a night out! It started out as a couples' night, but soon turned into GIRL'S NIGHT OUT when the boys ditched us for the UFC fight. I have to say, we didn't really mind because it ended up being much more fun with just the girls.

By the time we got home, my friend Lea's little girl was totally passed out in our loft so I told her just to leave her. Sunday morning I loaded up Melody, Kaydence, and Savannah and hit up Dunkin' Doughnuts. I think Savannah was thoroughly impressed with her sugary breakfast. I'm sure it was much more delicious than her normal oatmeal with prunes.

That's about it for now. I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

SloneFamily said...

What a fun weekend! I love your neighborhood... everyone is so friendly and hangs out. And Yum to Dunkin Donuts-- those are the best mornings I swear I LOVE chocolate long johns!!!!! See you Thursday-- And do not let me forget to give you Savannah's necklace, my kids keep finding my hiding places and I swear its a miracle it's still in one piece ;)

Matt and Hilary said...

I LOVE going to garage sales! I haven't been having too much luck though because I can't seem to get out early enough! It looks like you found some great stuff :) Sounds like a great weekend! See ya tomorrow!