I had to steal this picture from Ashley's blog.

Savannah absolutely ADORES Levi! She can't get enough of him. She is passed out in the picture and if you know Savannah, you know she does not pass out very easily!!!!
(Levi is one of our bestest friends: Ashley's hubby!)

5 comments:
I guess it's okay that you stole it... I didn't have time to get a copywrite on it! :) Yes, I love this picture its so cute. I have another one where she is awake laying on him but the sleeping one is so cute. I especially love her little buddha belly! She is so sweet.
Ok that is the cutest picture EVER! It is so sweet how babies can always sense someone who is Laid back and confident with kids: Definitely Levi! How Sweet :)
So cute!
That is so sweet!
This is the sweetest picture ever... so dang cute!
Post a Comment