CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Savannah's 1 Year Pics.

Jennifer Jones (jenniferjonesphoto.com) did such an amazing job with Savannah's one year pictures!

http://www.jenniferjonesphoto.com/darkroom/proof/

Type in savannah_1year

9 comments:

SloneFamily said...

MEGAN! They are to die for cute. Ok so my favs are 7344 is absolutely precious, 7417 is hilarious.... all of the cake ones are great AND 7485 of just your Mom needs to be framed in Savannah's room. Your Mom is so sweet :)

Jenna said...

Those turned out so good! She did such a good job! Savannah looks like a doll in all of them, she is so sweet! I don't know how you're going to choose your favorites!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! So stinkin' cute!! I LOVE all the ones with the cake! What a cute idea!

Brett and Rachel said...

What a great idea to bring a cake with you! Those have got to be some of the cutest pics ever! Especially once the cake is EVERYWHERE!

Matt and Hilary said...

OH MY GOSH! SO cute!!! I love that little dress! Everything about them is so stinkin cute.

Katie B. said...

Those turned out so precious! My favorites were 7300 and 7344! Wow- this lady is really good!

Greg♥Amelia said...

LOL...I love how you let her dig into the cake!!!SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the progression of the cake eating.

Carrie said...

How are you going to choose?? They turned out so adorable!!