So, I need to place my order for a few 3 month pictures of Savannah. We just ordered a ton of new born pictures a few months ago, so I'm trying to decide on 2 favorites. They are all pretty similar, but I just can't decide! What do you think??
They are the last nine in the set where she is wearing the pink tutu. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.jenniferjonesphoto.com/darkroom/proof/?client/savannah
First Day of School
10 years ago

9 comments:
Well that is a hard decision because they are all really cute! If I had to pick just one I think I would pick A70- the one that is closer up. Savannah looks so so cute there. Good luck just picking one!
Megan
Your Mom's old college friend picks A71....the face, the eyes, the BABY! Gorgeous.
love from Janet
Grandpa loves A73. She gives me that look all of the time!
I would pick either A72 or A73... Mostly A72 though... her eyes are shining and she is clasping her hands by her face like little girls do... Oh So cute!!
Hey Megan....it is Alerie. I really like A69-because you can see the tutu and her smile is too cute, A70-because she looks beautiful in this one (especially her eyes) and I also like A-72-because it is a fun, cute, girly little picture. She is so beautiful. I love looking at your blog and seeing what she is up to and of course you and Paul too. Hope all is well!!
They are all so cute but I like A70 and A73, her eyes look so pretty! Good Luck!
I like them all! She is so pretty! If I had to choose I would choose A70 or A71
A73 and A69 are definitely my favorite even though they are ALL awesome...God she is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment