CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Preschool anyone??

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know about an amazing preschool/child development center that I have found out about and will actually be working for this next school year. The teachers are all certified and are fabulous with kids. They have all sorts of classes starting for little ones at 12 months (possibly lowering this to 6 months) all the way through kindergarten. I will be teaching the Thursday afternoon parent/toddler interaction class. I had a chance to observe at the school in the spring, at it is nothing short of wonderful. So....just FYI if anyone is looking. :) It's located on Elliot in between Dobson and Alma School.

http://www.desertsun.org/index.html

Also, my sister is doing the 3Day Breast Cancer Walk. I'm so proud of her. She is such a go getter!! A lot of training and preparation goes into it. She is starting her fundraising and would appreciate any donations, even a few dollars will help her achieve her goal.

http://08.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/ArizonaEvent?px=1433342&pg=personal&fr_id=1180

Hope everyone is having a good week!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey Megan, that preschool sounds awesome, I'm actually looking around right now for Bryson because he can start going anytime now! Do you happen to know how much it costs per week if he goes like twice a week? Oh and I had to tell you, we had your recipe for easy chicken tacos last night and holy cow, it was so freakin good and so easy! I ate way too much! Thanks so much for all the recipes, can't wait to make another one! And how fun for your sister doing that walk, it really is a lot of work, I was looking into it a while ago, good for her!