I'm always looking for yummy recipes and I know my friends are too because we are always trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. I don't like trying brand new recipes because I get bummed if it doesn't turn out good or the way I wanted it to. I would much rather cook something that someone else has already tried and liked. So.......after all that rambling, I have decided that whenever I find a good recipe or hear of one from someone, I will post in on here, so hopefully anyone else looking for recipes can give them a try!!!
Pull Apart Bread
1 (3 oz.) butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
1 1/2 doz. Rhodes frozen rolls
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1 tsp. cinnamon
chopped nuts
Butter Bundt pan and cover bottom of pan with nuts. Add frozen rolls. Mix brown sugar, pudding, butter, and cinnamon; pour over rolls. Cover and let rise overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Easy Chicken Tacos
4 chicken breast
2 cups of water
1 package of taco seasoning or fajita seasoning
1 can rotel with green chilis
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Mix water with taco seasoning. Pour over chicken. Cover chicken with Rotel. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Chicken will look very watery. After cook time is complete shred chicken with 2 forks. The chicken will absorb the water making it very juicy and flavor full!
We like to eat this in tortillas with Spanish rice, black beans, and cheese! We have this once a week. :) ENJOY!
First Day of School
10 years ago

2 comments:
I was going to call and get your chicken taco recipe cuz it's been sounding really good but now I don't have to. Thanks!
YUM! Thanks I love to try new things!
Question-- What is rotel?
Post a Comment