CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 months- Warning, lots of pictures!

So, Savannah is 4 months old now!! She continues to be such a happy baby and I can't believe how much she changes every day. It seems like each time I look at her she is doing something new!
She loves...............

Going out to eat! She loves sitting in her Bumbo on the table and being part of the conversation. She especially likes it when the servers pay lots of attention to her.

Her stuffed duck puppet that quacks when you squeeze it- we have named it "Quackers!" It is certain to put a smile on her face everytime.

Holding her own bottle- even though she doesn't have it ALL the way figured out. (Note the milk on her forhead and eyelid!)

Pulling out Molly's fur and chewing on Chief's ears! I don't purposely let her chew on the ears, but if they are in sight, they are in her mouth!

Playing on her tummy, and rolling around around. She's got the roll down.

Bathtime. Well, not all the time. It's so hard because she HATES to be laying down if she's not tired, but she can't sit on her own yet. So it takes Paul and I both bathing her in the sink to make it a success. She does like rolling around in her towel and having her hair brushed. She giggles the entire time she's being dried off.

Mornings in mommy and daddy's bed

Shopping the sales at baby Gap- well, maybe that's more mommy's obsession!

Daddy

Being a happy baby!

She does not like............

Being put in her carseat

Sleeping on her back

Missing out on the party- this girl will not sleep if she knows there's something exciting going on around her

8 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Like I said last night I cannot believe how big she has gotten! It is unreal. Her and Tay need to play now... they would have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

O my goodness...seriously...she is getting SOOOO big...hehe that is one of Cameron's favorite games right now! He raises his arms when we say SOOOO big! haha. Anyway. We can't WAIT to see you guys! Its going to be so good to finally see Cam and Savannah together!!!

Jenna said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months old, it's so sad how fast they grow up. I feel like I haven't seen her in so long, we need to have a girls night with kids but only the little ones that aren't crazy! By the way, that is so smart to bring the bumbo out to dinner so you can enjoy, I've never thought of that! And she is so dang happy and cute, you can just tell from the pictures and you and Paul are such good parents! She is one lucky little lady!:)

Adell said...

megan! we for sure need to get together! your little girl is adorable! i am not sure if i have your current number but my email is adellgoff at gmail . com just in case email it to me.

Krystal Arnett said...

Savannah is so stinkin cute. Isn't fun how they have personality right from the beginning. We should have a play date soon with Aly and Jenna.

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Savannah is such a cute girl! What a doll! I love that I see your husband with your daughter in most of these pix! It looks like he is able to be around a lot! He is such a good Daddy!

Bonnie said...

Megs! I created a blog! I didn't even know this whole thing existed. I added you as my friend so I just wanted to let you know I was here. My page is under construction but will have more coming soon! Love you. Hope Savannah is doing good. Miss you!

Greg♥Amelia said...

Hey Megan! Love the new pictures! So I decided to start a blog, I'm not sure how all this works but it looks like fun :)