skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fun Blogs
Hey Bloggers. I'm looking for some fun mom blogs. Like blogs with stuff to do, cute craft ideas, money saving tips, coupons, etc. There are so many out there, and I always feel like I waste so much time surfing through lots and random blogs looking for ideas. I want to find a few to link to my page that I can just check whenever without searching. THANKS!!
3 comments:
Hey Megan I have some bookmarked in my computer that I can send you later in an email or something, but off the top of my head....
I don't know if you knew Rosemary Amos now Watson, but she always post cute craft ideas, recipes and then she has an etsy sight of stuff her and her family make for little girls and adult girls that she will post about too. Her blog is iloverosemarywatson.blogspot.com
Sounds like you guys had a great spring break! I loved the perfect weather in AZ!
One of my favorite sites is todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com
She does alot of cool stuff, and has contest where people just link up to her page and post their crafts, I've found alot of great stuff from there. She also spotlights some really cool blogs, I am constantly amazed at the creativity of people. thepioneerwoman.com is a really neat blog as well. Makeitandloveit.blogspot.com is another cute one!
Happy Blogging! P.S. Awhile ago you asked how I made that 2 for Scarlet and pics on her b-day, it was just made out of an old cardboard box and scrapbook paper, and then I modged-podged over it...I'm sure you could make one much cuter than mine!
The lady on this blog did a new crockpot recipe for each day of 2008 and still updates with recipes. She has some really good stuff that I've tried and you know how wonderful it is to let the crockpot do all the cooking!
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment