Savannah is so grown up!! I can't wait to get some updates on life with a toddler! :) Glad you are back blogging...I miss you as a part of my morning routine! ;-) -Sarah Cali
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! We love girls! These pictures are just too cute! I'm 16 weeks so I hope to find out my next appointment in a couple weeks, hopefully my Dr. will do the ultra sound.
4 comments:
So adorable! And a big congrats on the second girl!!!!
Savannah is so grown up!! I can't wait to get some updates on life with a toddler! :) Glad you are back blogging...I miss you as a part of my morning routine! ;-)
-Sarah Cali
Congrats on another little girl!! What's you due date, btw?
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! We love girls! These pictures are just too cute! I'm 16 weeks so I hope to find out my next appointment in a couple weeks, hopefully my Dr. will do the ultra sound.
Post a Comment