CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PajamaDay

Here is Savannah getting ready for Pajama Day at school.
She continues to love school. I know it's one of the highlights of her week. The other night I caught her in the bath doing this...
She had lined up all her little people on the ledge of the bath and was sitting, facing them, and in a very serious yet sing songy voice was saying,

"5 more minutes, clean up time, k?"

"Time for rosies."

"Who bring snack today?"

"Wash hands now for snack."

"Use your words with your friends."

"Go sit on mommy's lap."

"Who wants Slippery Fish?"

"Hello to all my friends."


Side note:
Last night she was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeakquel, (she only likes the parts where the chipmunks sing, so I watch it with her and we fast forward through all the talking) and I got up in front of the tv and was dancing like a big loser to "All the Single Ladies," thinking she would find it hilarious.
She got the most serious look on her face and said, "Mom, please move. I don't like that, you're making me really upset. "
Wow. I thought I had a few more years until I lost my coolness factor. I guess not.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she is just adorable! Those jammies don't even look like jammies-- looks like a cute little pink outfit!

I love that age where they make things talk and start interacting with other kids! What a big girl!

Oh. And my kids HATE when I sing along to Disney movies or really anytime, for that matter! maybe I should try dancing??

I need to put Parker in some type of school. Is her school preschool based or is it like a daycare?

mary said...

Hi Megan!

That is hilarious about the dancing/making me upset comment! I am the daughter of your mom's friend Janet and I love your blog- Savannah is soo beautiful! I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old - they sure are fun :) thanks for sharing your cute stories!

mary
www.babyheff.com

Emily and Estevan said...

She is to darn cute! She cracks me up when she tells us not to do things with her! She is NOT a fan of my singing (but then again who is). However, she does love when me and you sing in the car together, which just makes us feel awkward like we are on a wierd family movie!

Anonymous said...

She is hilarious! It's so funny that at her age they already have a mind of their own. Good luck when she becomes a teenager! ;-)
-Sarah Cali

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I love Savannah! That is hilarious what she said to you. Gracie tells me to stop singing and only daddy sing. Why do our kids think we are so uncool? We're still young and hip! Aren't we?

Carrie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Savannah cracks me UP!!!