It's not that I don't know how to post the pictures. : )
I'm not sure how to resize them and organize them in my iphoto, so I have been postponing uploading. But I do need to figure it out.
Savannah is growing up so quickly. I can't believe she will be two this month.
I'm finally starting to feel better and have more energy. Gotta love the 2nd trimester. I didn't really experience the 2nd trimester relief with Savannah, but I'm really feeling it with this one.
There hasn't been too much new going on around here.
Paul started the first semester of his senior year! So proud of him! I really don't know how he does it all. I would be a much bigger whiner than him.
I am still teaching my sweet preschoolers and continuing with school. I am loving ASL more and more every class and can't wait to see what's in store for me down that road.
And Savannah, well, she's cuter than ever and her personality is stronger every day. I'll have more stories of her to come.
Here are a few more recent pictures. Sorry to the 2 of you who read my blog for the long delay in posts, but I'm really going to try to get better!!!



5 comments:
I read your blog! and my mom stalks too so since I'm sure your mom reads it... that's already more than two people! Savannah is so adorable- and congrats on expecting number two! Hope you are feeling better.
xoxo
Mary
www.babyheff.com
nice to have ya back :) When's the find out the sex appointment?!! You are so close!
These are some really cute pictures!! Have you ever had a Macbook before? If not, you will LOVE it!! They are the BEST!! I will never switch back. Anyway, now that you are feeling a little better we should get together and let the girls play. AND yes, when do you get to find out what you are having? SO EXCITING!!
P.S. - I can't believe that our girls will be 2 either. Only a few more days for us and then I will officially have a 2 year old. CRAZY!! Then I will have a 1 year old in 3 months. It goes by SO much faster with the 2nd. You will have a 2 year old in a couple weeks and another on the way!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Savannah is cuter than ever--if that's possible! So glad you are back--text me so we can get together next week!
Glad you are starting to feel better. I was wondering how far along you were, but ? answered. Are you finding out if it's a boy or girl?!
Post a Comment