I have to jump on the Arizona blogger bandwagon and talk about this amazing weather!
I mean, how can I not mention how beautiful it's been outside. It's like, I seriously can't get enough. I want to do anything and everything outside. I spent my Spring Break doing just that.
Our Spring Break daily schedule:
Wake up around 7:00
Lay around until daddy leaves for work
Walk Chief, take Chief home
Walk Molly to the park, Savannah and Molly play, mom lays on the park bench and reads a magazine
Get home, open all windows, lay down a blanket in the loft for Savannah and put on The Little Mermaid, mom does some sort of chore, mostly laundry this week (I'll never understand how 3 people can wear so much clothing, who knows how I'll survive with 4 body's clothes to wash)
Picnic lunch of mac and cheese and oranges on the patio
Naps (yes, me too!)
Park
Home, chill, baths, bed!
Yep, every single day. It was heaven.
I'm really not ready for Spring Break to end, because by the time summer gets here, it will be way too hot to do any of this. I'm sure summer will consist of me in my NOT bathing suit (I'm NOT one of those girls that has an adorable baby belly that looks awesome in a bikini), sweating with my feet in the pool.
On Saturday, a few of my mom's dearest friends threw a beautiful shower for my sister.
My mom has definitely been blessed with some truly amazing friends. The loyalty, longevity, and love in her friendships just reflects the character of my mom. I can only hope that I will have such amazing life long friends.
Check out the perfection.
And of course no post would be complete without a picture, or two, or three, of this ALMOST 2 year old!




2 comments:
:) I hear ya! I'll rave about our beautiful weather ALL day long. Right now there's not a more beautiful place on earth.
Sounds UH-mazing! So glad we got a chance to see you over break!
Post a Comment