Paul, Megan, Savannah, and Addelyn
I LOVE HER!!!!
This is hilarious!!
Omg. the second picture is too funny!!! Blueberry soda! hehe. Cam does not drink anything fizzy...he makes a HILARIOUS face... She is getting so big! :)
Too funny! Can't wait to hear what ya'll are having!!!
Can't Wait! And look at how big Miss Rae is, I can't believe it!
Omg, this had me laughing out loud! She is going to think these pictures are hilarious when she is older!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE HER!!!!
This is hilarious!!
Omg. the second picture is too funny!!! Blueberry soda! hehe. Cam does not drink anything fizzy...he makes a HILARIOUS face... She is getting so big! :)
Too funny! Can't wait to hear what ya'll are having!!!
Can't Wait! And look at how big Miss Rae is, I can't believe it!
Omg, this had me laughing out loud! She is going to think these pictures are hilarious when she is older!
Post a Comment