CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009


6 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Oh My gosh she is absolutely Gorgeous Megs!! 1 more month and you will be just about in Toddler Territory..............

Emily and Estevan said...

I miss my little girl!! She is getting so big and so cute I can't even stand it! I'm sad at how fast she is growing!

Jenna said...

You are taking some great pics of your little sweetie! She is just adorable and those lashes are to die for!

Carrie said...

Yes, she totally has your lashes!!

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness Megs, she is adorable! She definitely takes after you with those lashes. Yours have always been super long too. Ah!! I just can't wait to be home so I can see you guys all the time!

Brett and Rachel said...

SOOOOO Cute! I can't believe you almost have a 1yr old now. CRAZY!!