When I have kids....I am going to hire you to photograph them at each month!! When I tried to take a photo of Savannah she just stared at me!! Somehow...you manage to get the most precious pictures of your angel. :-D Miss you both!
I cannot believe she is going to be one either! That is crazy! She is such a cutie! I'm excited to see what you do for her birthday, you're so creative!
Little Savannah is growing up... ~Tear~ It seriously seems like yesterday when you found out you were pregnant! She is such a cute little girl, you're such a lucky Mama!
7 comments:
What a cutie! Love how you did the countdown of her 12 months!
When I have kids....I am going to hire you to photograph them at each month!! When I tried to take a photo of Savannah she just stared at me!! Somehow...you manage to get the most precious pictures of your angel. :-D Miss you both!
I cannot believe she is going to be one either! That is crazy! She is such a cutie! I'm excited to see what you do for her birthday, you're so creative!
Little Savannah is growing up... ~Tear~ It seriously seems like yesterday when you found out you were pregnant! She is such a cute little girl, you're such a lucky Mama!
Maybe you could just ask her real nice to stop growing for a little bit... I guess you're just going to have to have another one!
Cute pictures! I love the month by month photo idea. I can't believe it's already been a year either! Cooper's almost in 6th grade!!! Yikes!
Such a beautiful progression! Can't wait till her party!
Post a Comment