CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged. My computer is still not in service...therefor I'm on Paul's computer and I'm just not into using someone else's computer.

Plus we've been super busy with lots of fun stuff. Now I need to blog about it all. :) At least for my memory's sake. My goal is to blog everyday for the next week to get ALL caught up.

I don't have a picture resizing program downloaded on Paul's computer, so it takes too long to upload on blogger right now. Here's one picture for tonight of my girl- who is 1 by the way(many pictures to come) !!!!

5 comments:

Matt and Hilary said...

I can't believe she is one!!! That is crazy!

Unknown said...

Look at that big girl car seat!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Oh my gosh thta picture makes her look so big!? I LOVE her sunglasses. Although I can't see Savannah keeping them on! What's your trick?

SloneFamily said...

YAY, you blogged! I hope my message wasn't too pushy the other night... I just feel like I need some updates here Lady:) LOVE the big girl seat! Lets get together or something and let the girls play!

Carrie said...

Love the glasses! We gotta get a pic of Savannah and Pierce with their shades on.

Can't wait to see the party pics!