Paul, Megan, Savannah, and Addelyn
Gracie Stockton, Julia Stockton, and Savannah
I'm so blessed to have these two adorable girlies' mamas as my AMAZING friends!
Very Cute! That's so nice they are all so close.
We are SO blessed to have you as our AMAZING friend. That was fun and the girls are all so cute. I love that we can just put them on the floor and let them play. I'm sad I didn't get to watch Savannah and Gracie play today!
They are sooo adorable together! Love the red!
What cute girls! How fun that they are all so close in age.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very Cute! That's so nice they are all so close.
We are SO blessed to have you as our AMAZING friend. That was fun and the girls are all so cute. I love that we can just put them on the floor and let them play. I'm sad I didn't get to watch Savannah and Gracie play today!
They are sooo adorable together! Love the red!
What cute girls! How fun that they are all so close in age.
Post a Comment