CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Been A While

It's been a while since I've blogged, and that is because we have been SICK. It's the same yucky cold, cough, fever, flu that everyone has had lately and unfortunately all 3 of us have had our turn with it.

But, we are all better now, for the most part other than a few scratchy throats here and there.

I'm hoping to put some pictures up tonight when Savannah is sleeping and Paul is at school, as I watch American Idol.

And man, I was really doing good about frequent updates. I've realized how fun it is to look back and read posts from a while ago so that motivates me to post more often. I think it will be fun for Savannah to look back years from now and read about all the little things her mom thought were so "cool" when she was little. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, you should have told me you were sick--Pierce and I would have taken care of you!! By the way, I love our blog too, because I don't want to forget any of these precious times!

Are we still on for the 28th? I talked to Nicole and it works for her!