Oh my gosh she looks like such a big girl with her hair like that?! I love it! It's so funny how it's the cheapest little things that can keep them entertained. Why do we spend so much money on toys?!
I'm not starting completely over on my paper. The main complaint I got from my committee was that my literature review was not "focused" enough. So basically I'm going to rewrite my chapter 2 and tweak some other areas. Hopefully that will be enough!
6 comments:
Look at her adorable pig tails!
Oh my gosh she looks like such a big girl with her hair like that?! I love it! It's so funny how it's the cheapest little things that can keep them entertained. Why do we spend so much money on toys?!
I love her pig tails!
I'm not starting completely over on my paper. The main complaint I got from my committee was that my literature review was not "focused" enough. So basically I'm going to rewrite my chapter 2 and tweak some other areas. Hopefully that will be enough!
I love her hair! I can't believe it can already fit in pig tails! She is so dang cute!
Megan, Who is that big girl???? Ahhh that is so sweet... The pigtails are to die for!
Love the pigtails!!! Are we still on for this weekend? I'll tm Nicole and see what time/place works for her!
Post a Comment