That is hilarious! She is so dang cute! Kids just love being naked, it's so funny! And I love the pic of her in the last post, absolutely adorable! I miss ya, we should get together for grey's with everyone again soon!
Megan! Wow, it's been forever. So glad you said hello...
Your little girl is adorable!
And, you wanna know something? I randomly tell people about this girl I knew who was deathly afraid of whales :) For some reason, that's always stuck with me and I just think it's hilarious.
7 comments:
she is so cute I can't even stand it!
That is hilarious! She is so dang cute! Kids just love being naked, it's so funny! And I love the pic of her in the last post, absolutely adorable! I miss ya, we should get together for grey's with everyone again soon!
I love Savannah! That is so cute! I love bath time it's the best! Thanks for the picture commentary.
How Funny, she is such a cutie and looking so Grown up with her stylish Pony tail ;)
She is darling!
Megan! Wow, it's been forever. So glad you said hello...
Your little girl is adorable!
And, you wanna know something? I randomly tell people about this girl I knew who was deathly afraid of whales :) For some reason, that's always stuck with me and I just think it's hilarious.
You're awesome. Hope life is wonderful.
That is too cute. Savannah has me cracking UP!
Post a Comment