I woke up so excited this morning. I wanted to make sure her hair would be out of her face and she would be comfy enough to move around and keep up with the "big" kids. She even got a bath in the morning so she'd be nice and fresh for her big day!
I was pleasantly surprised at how well she did. She is definitely the youngest but the older kids were great with her and she really held her own. She loved climbing on the "cheese" mat, getting hugs from Katy, shaking the parachute, and singing with instruments at the end!












6 comments:
She was so much fun today! I can't wait for next week! I talked to Jacque today and she said she thinks that she will be able to make it next week.
o my geeze~ she is too precious! look at her go!!! haha...umm need to plan to see each other in the near future...i know arizona is HOT in the summer. LOL but maybe we will have to come out there cause i just want cam and her to play together! Meg...she is awesome and i am sure you know that already!!!
That looks like such a fun class!
How Fun. I want to bring Tayler to that... but I don't know what I would do with Chloe. She is getting so big, and I love how excited you were... I always get like that too when I know it will be a "big day"!
How fun! I wish I could bring Gracie to class with me! Maybe next year...
Cute! Maybe someday I can take Pierce to your class!
Post a Comment