
A teacher friend of mine sent this to me. I'm not sure where she got it but I think it's absolutely hilarious. I just love working with kids because you never know what they're going to come up with. I mean really......in what other profession would you find something that adds such innocent humor to your day like this??????????

9 comments:
HA! HA! That is hilarious! Kids are so funny. I've read so many "innocent" words like "hores" and "rape" (for wrap). This is funny.
that...is.....awesome.
Hey Megan! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Of course, I remember you, gotta love ballet! So this post was hilarious, my husband is a teacher, so I read it aloud to him and we were cracking up! Your little girl sure is absolutley adorable! Looks like she is the same age as mine. Aren't girls the best? You have a very cute blog and family. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.
Yes that is TOO funny...awe!!!
Absolutely Hilarious!
That is so dang funny! Thanks for sharing! :)
I can't quit laughing!! Kids are great!
I love this! Kids say and write the cutest/funniest things. Kindergarten is fun for that reason too!
Oh my gosh, that absolutely cracks me up!!! I hope that little girl keeps that peice of writing and looks back on it in ten years. Hehe!!
Post a Comment