CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daddy's Girl


Paul is always teaching Savannah.
She helps him with the yard, the cars, home maintenance, painting, etc.
A lot of times, he has more patience than I do and I admire him for that. 
She is lucky to learn from him.

20 comments:

David Andrews said...

You have a very nice and personable blog the Switkowski family, when you have the time - check out my site - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com/ - as I have a feeling that you may like it.

Pharmacy said...

Really good blog post

security equipment said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

essay examples said...

Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it!

stretch mark removal cream said...

You are super lucky. Not all men have the patience for kids. Where was I when luck was showered?

Korean.Mr Seo said...

hi^^~

Manish Kumar said...

Nice post! I really enjoy the reading..
Anyone interested traveling in worldwide please visit our website Cheap Flights To Dubai or Cheap flights to Manila or Cheap flights to Kathmandu or Cheap flights to Bangkok or Cheap flights to New York or Cheap Flights To Miami or Cheap Flights To Orlando

Fahim Radzi said...

The name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
safe and prosperous for those who obey ALLAH.Embrace ISLAM, surely Allah will grant you a reward of two-fold.In the event that you reject Islam, then you will sin on yourself.O all mankind, let us hold on to one word, that there is no discrepancy between us.That we worship Allah and we do not equate Allah with the face turned to another: Unless they say "witness that we are the people who devotion to Allah"

Fahim Radzi said...

entThe name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
safe and prosperous for those who obey ALLAH.Embrace ISLAM, surely Allah will grant you a reward of two-fold.In the event that you reject Islam, then you will sin on yourself.O all mankind, let us hold on to one word, that there is no discrepancy between us.That we worship Allah and we do not equate Allah with the face turned to another: Unless they say "witness that we are the people who devotion to Allah"

Anonymous said...

I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my

knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this

information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love
to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read. How to protect wild
animlas?

researchpaperwriters said...

I did’t know that.

paramountessays.com said...

Written simply and tastefully. It’s pleasant to read. Thank u.

custom term papers said...

Lol. It's all very cool

dissertation writing said...

Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it, Keep posting good stuff like this.

termpapersworld said...

great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog, and the pictures are pretty good.

Greetings :D

Szasz Sebes Paul said...

Cool!!!!!!

Anonimo said...

good job! i usually visit your blog, and it is so interesting! would you like to visit mine please? :P
Restaurantes sevilla de calidad

Egypt said...

thank you

Egypt said...

thank you