CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Martha's Vineyard

Paul definitely thought he belonged on the island

I wanted to stay here forever, relaxing, and serene


Football and Bacci Ball were favorites of this little girl.
She figured out her own way to play Bacci so she could win every time.



Addy really did love her first carousel ride...even though her face doesn't show it in this picture!

BapBop helping Savannah grab for the brass ring.
This is still one of my favorite vacation memories from when I was a child.
I still have my brass ring, and of course I had to get one for each of my girls.

Can't go to Martha's Vineyard without dining at Black Dog!
I ate more than my share of clam chowder and burgers here.

Addy loved it too!

The weather was beautiful!


Daddy helping Savannah retrieve a renegade bacci ball





I had to post this one so you could check out Emily's sweet moves in the background.

Yes Please! (Downtown Edgarton)

I had to introduce her to Italian sodas, a personal favorite of mine

Highlight of Savannah's trip (and life)
The llama/alpaca farm
This may seem strange to you....
BUT, Savannah has an imaginary llama (Big Llaman). He has been around for quite some time, so you can just imagine how delighted she was to meet his family. Big llaman and his babies were very excited too. : ) 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I want to get a cupcake at that bakery!

Emily and Estevan said...

Thanks for posting that awesome picture of me! Haha! I believe I was trying to teach your daughter how to do a cartwheel in that pictures.