CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Family, Friends, Fun, and Fireworks

Emily and baby twin Avery 
Uncle Bobby, Daddy, and Ad-Girl


I love this dress. It was Savannah's 4th of July dress too!

Sweet girls
Gracen and Savannah

To be a kid again

Seriously amazing fireworks display from the pool
It was like our own personal display!

Savannah insisted we must have horns for the celebration.

6 comments:

Pharmacy said...

So sweet baby

stretch mark removal cream said...

You can't have fun WITHOUT horns. She's really so agile. nice and pretty girl you have

injured children said...

Nice post there :)

AARP Life Insurance said...

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

michigan web design said...

adorable post there :).. i love your cute post ♥

VAXD treatment in orange county said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!