CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Maine

This girl was born for the beach

Home away from home

Feeding her "friends"

As soon as she headed out to the beach, they would all flock to her

Running for BaBop

Some sisterly advise on climbing the stairs


This shell looks interesting

so does this sand!

The birdfeeders


These two would spend hours in the sand


That's the way to do the beach


The beach in the rain, can you say perfection?


3 comments:

brian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

I saw "Maine" and I saw photos of the ocean!! I had to make a comment. I love the ocean all over the world but in the past 3 years I have been asking husband to talk to the whole family for us to have a family vacation in Maine. Just a gut feeling it's wonderful there. Do you have any suggestions to great places that are not exorbitant. Beautiful photos.

buy rift account said...

Great! love the photos.=D