Awe Megan you're so cute. Ha ha I'm sorry your little girl is growing so fast but hey, that's what happens when you feed and water them! She is adorable and still small...I promise!
Oh didnt you know those crazy baby things happen OVERNIGHT. It is unbelievable, one day you have a cute little baby, and the next you have a crazy dare devil :) She is growing too fast, its unbelievable. She is next in line for a birthday Megs!
2 comments:
Awe Megan you're so cute. Ha ha I'm sorry your little girl is growing so fast but hey, that's what happens when you feed and water them! She is adorable and still small...I promise!
Oh didnt you know those crazy baby things happen OVERNIGHT. It is unbelievable, one day you have a cute little baby, and the next you have a crazy dare devil :) She is growing too fast, its unbelievable. She is next in line for a birthday Megs!
Post a Comment