Savannah, Paul, and I are off to Phillie tonight for Chad and April's wedding! I am so excited, but still stressed right now. I'm trying to clean the house and pack and it feels like nothing is getting done.
I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pics. to post when we get home.
On another note, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE was so awesome last night. :) Will is definitely even more amazing in person than on TV. Actually, they all were. We had fabulous seats and it was a very enjoyable night out for me- I'm not sure when I last stayed out until 1am. :)
First Day of School
10 years ago

3 comments:
Have so much fun! I'm glad you liked our save the dates :)
Have Fun Megs! I wish I would have known about SYTCD... I totally want to go next year, lets make it a date. Talk to you when you get back :)
Have fun. I'm sad that I'm going to be here all alone without you or Carolyn. What am I going to do with my time?! Well, I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment