CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FALL

3 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Your picture on top of the blog is such a cute picture of Savannah. I love it. I agree, I love all the recipes with pumpkin in them, the fun colors of fall and the beautiful weather. I wonder if the weather will be nice enough for us to try the zoo this weekend? So I totally flaked and told Levi about our little plan. I want him to know so he will be more frugal with our money and so he'll have something to look forward to...

SloneFamily said...

Hey Girl! Love the pics of Savannah. So what's up for this weekend? Are we still going to steal Jenna's kids for a day?? My Mom and I might go to the zoo Saturday DAY, but anytime other than that we can do it. Maybe Ash will want to come too???? Call Me :)

Brett and Rachel said...

Megan! Wow, I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog. It has been forever! This is Rachel (Jones) Blaser, btw. It looks like you are doing great. Your little Savannah is absolutely adorable! And you are a teacher, wow! What fun it is to reconnect!