I love the pics. You're such a good mom. Savannah just adores you. Those mommy daughter pictures are rare because us moms are always the ones taking the pictures! Thanks for having everyone over last night. It was fun.
Happiness is right! Look at how much Savannahjust adores you. She is getting so big and is becoming a kid right in front of everyones eyes, its amazing! Thursday was fun, thank you for everything :)
4 comments:
I love the pics. You're such a good mom. Savannah just adores you. Those mommy daughter pictures are rare because us moms are always the ones taking the pictures! Thanks for having everyone over last night. It was fun.
I'm so glad you posted some pictures of you and Savannah together! She is looking more and more like you every day!
Happiness is right! Look at how much Savannahjust adores you. She is getting so big and is becoming a kid right in front of everyones eyes, its amazing! Thursday was fun, thank you for everything :)
How cute!! I love getting to see pictures of Savannah--she is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment