Paul and I have been married 2 years today. Time sure does fly by. We've actually been together 5 1/2 years if you include the time we dated. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing, supportive, fun, loving husband.
We bought our first house, located in Gilbert, last August. It's finally starting to come together after almost a year! :)
We bought our first house, located in Gilbert, last August. It's finally starting to come together after almost a year! :)
Chief, short for "mischief" is our Altman's English Bulldog. He's the goofiest, most fun loving (often annoying) dog in the world. He's Paul's best bud.
After serving four years in the army, Paul is going to school full time studying finance and business and working as a personal banker for JP Morgan Chase. I am a fourth grade teacher at Zaharis Elementary- but right now I spend all my time as mommy! A role that I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment