CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2 months!

I decided to take some 2 month photos this morning- Sitting up her in her crib

Hanging out in her rocker


She loves her BUMBO

All bundled up for a walk on Saturday (who ever thought she'd be wearing sweats and a beanie for a walk in May!- the weather this weekend was AMAZING!!!)

Savannah is 2 months old! I can not believe it. She had her doctor's appointment today. Poor thing got 5 shots, but she really was a trooper. I now feel obligated to spoil her all night- she probably won't leave my arms. :) She is 24" long (95th percentile) and 11 lbs. 9 oz. (76th percentile.) I don't think the height comes as a surprise to anyone, she does come from very long genes.



She is more and more fun every day. She absolutely LOVES smiling and giggling. Unfortunately the little stinker won't let me get a picture of her cute smile.



Her new favorite thing is standing up. I can't believe how strong her little legs are. She always wants you to support her upper body so she can stand straight up and look around. I swear if I let go she would be able to support herself if her abs were just a little stronger.



This past weekend was so nice and relaxing. Paul had 3 days off work with NO homework since he is out of school for the summer. I don't know when the last time the 3 of us spent 3 whole days together. The weather was so beautiful that we couldn't help but spend time outside walking and playing. We went out to eat a few times and Savannah was great. We've figured out that she is trying to put us on a diet though; both times we ordered dessert she started fussing right when it came out to the table. We refuse to be the parents with the screaming baby in a restaurant, so unfortunately, two perfectly good desserts have gone somewhat to waste this weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bumbo's are great! I didn't have one with Weston and looking back, I don't know how I survived! They travel great too!
I can't believe she is already 2 months! Time flies.

SloneFamily said...

Love the picture of her in her BUMBO...she looks so grown up. Ok, I think she might crawl before Tayler does! She is a strong little thing. Thursday, we should go walk the mall early before it opens...maybe at nine... or ten is fine too :) Call me, we'll figure it out.

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Oh Megan she is so precious! Did you make that blanket behind her? It is so cute!