CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

I love making bows for her!!!!!!
Savannah getting ready to spend the night at grandma's house for the first time!
Paul and I got to go out Saturday night to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. It was really, really nice to spend some alone time together. We went to dinner at BJ's and pigged out :) and then we saw "What Happens in Vegas," it was pretty cute. It's funny though, it was our first night without the baby, and she is ALL we talked about the entire night.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!

It is so important to have "together" times without the baby! Glad you guys had a fun night!

SloneFamily said...

That is a Totally cute picture of Savannah... I love the huge bow!!! Cute pic of You and Paul too.