The outfit daddy picked out for Savannah to wear on Mother's Day!!
My first Mother's Day
Yummy breakfast
Paul at the kids' table (such a trooper)
The boys playing football before breakfast
I guess the day was a little too much for these two :)So Sunday was my first Mother's Day! I have to say, being a mom gives you a new appreciation for the holiday. I wanted to try and make it extra special for my mom and the other mom's in our close family so I decided to throw a Mother's Day Brunch. It wasn't anything fancy- but it turned out really nice and I think all the moms enjoyed it.
Paul did such a great job. I woke up and went to the bathroom and when I came out there was a Brighton bag sitting at the foot of Savannah's bassinet. Inside I found a beautiful bracelet from Savannah (it has our birthstone dangling on a charm since we share the same birthday), earrings from Chief (our dog), and a necklace from Paul. The best part was the card- Paul had written a note from each of the three of them. I think Chief's note was my favorite.
"Mom- Sorry for being bad sometimes, I just get really bored and I get jealous cause you spend all your time with Savannah. I will try to be better, I promise, but no guarantees. Oh, and thanks for throwin food my way- I really appreciate it. LOVE YOU MOM! -Chief."
I think Mother's Day is my new favorite holiday- well, next to Christmas that is. I love being a mom and I am so thankful for my mom!!! She is the most amazing woman I know.
Beautiful mommy Aly and Chloe
Ash and Levi (and baby Gracie!)
Our family
Beautiful mommy Jenna and McKenzie (and baby girl Lacey??!!!)
Wyatt and Caroline (and baby Julia!)Last weekend we had a bbq at the park by our house! It was so much fun. The boys cooked burgers and steaks while the mommies talked and the kiddos played at the park. It's so nice having friends with families that we can hang out with.

4 comments:
Your Blog is looking good there girl! For a song.... click on the player in my blog and then it shows you how to copy and paste what songs you want. If you can't get it off of mine... go to the link on my page that says "Chellis and Alex" and thats where I got mine! See ya this week sometime.
Hey Megan,
It's Krystal Shell Arnett. Your family is so cute. Congrats on the little one. She is darling!
Megan! Hey babeh!! I love your blog! It's so good to see pictures of you and your adorable family! I miss you so much! Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous! What a cute baby! You look like you're doing great! And yeah Jake & I were living in Virginia for Jake's internship in D.C.. We are going to Seattle for the summer to sell security systems. I'm so excited!
Meggie!! I miss you so much girl! I am so glad you found my blog. I want to hangout with you so bad! You and Paul are so cute and I love your little girl! You guys look so happy. Do you ever see E Ram?! We really need to get together with all of us again! Tell Paul I said Hi!! Miss ya girl.
Post a Comment