I am realizing that I took way too many pictures. I'm learning that when it comes to photography, it's not quantity that matters, just quality. It's overwhelming trying to download, sort, pick and choose, edit, etc. etc. etc. thousands (literally) of pictures.
Every time I start, I become frustrated and the task is postponed another day, and another, and another....but I'm determined to get all my photos organized, backed up, and blogged, so that from now on, I can be more thoughtful about my photo taking and storing!
Here is one of my favorites that I took. 


4 comments:
I can't wait to see all your pictures!
I want to get into photography so bad! You look you are doing great with it. Did you get a new camera and editing program??
You take the absolute best pictures! I love them all! I cannot believe how gron up Savannah is getting!
Savannah looks beautiful!! That pic is so sweet! Are you starting to be a photographer??? If so, I would love to have you take pics of my kids!!! I miss ya! We should plan a girls night to watch SYTYCD so we can all catch up!
Post a Comment