I know I can't believe how fast time goes by. She is so beautiful....one of the cutest little girls I have seen!! I love her eyes and I am jealous of her hair. Makenzie's hair needs to grow!! Can't wait to see you!!
How do you do those photo collages?? I don't know how to do anything cool with my pictures. And how do you write on them? She gets prettier every time I see her! What a doll she is!
5 comments:
Time sure does fly! Savannah is so big! But you've done a great job documenting her first year of life with lots of pictures :)
I know I can't believe how fast time goes by. She is so beautiful....one of the cutest little girls I have seen!! I love her eyes and I am jealous of her hair. Makenzie's hair needs to grow!! Can't wait to see you!!
Alerie
How do you do those photo collages?? I don't know how to do anything cool with my pictures. And how do you write on them? She gets prettier every time I see her! What a doll she is!
Oh, Megan! What beautiful photos of your big girl!! You're gonna have so much fun in toddler class with her!! See you soon at Desert Sun!Karen
Post a Comment