CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrr...........

So I've been working on a post all day, uploading pictures, writing, etc. and all of a sudden the screen shuts and I can't find the post. It would have had to auto save itself, right??????? I mean, I had it up for hours! Now I can't find it. Any ideas where it could have gone?

5 comments:

Matt and Hilary said...

Oh my goodness... that is the CUTEST picture! Sorry about your post! That stinks... I thought they always auto-saved???

Carrie said...

How frustrating! Wish I could help. =(

Love the picture!! Oh my gosh, I could squeeze her! She looks like you and your mom in that picture. And her hair is so blond!

Anonymous said...

holy moly. she is gorgeous!!!!! See you soon!

SloneFamily said...

Hmmmm, go to edit posts... its not in there??? Weird! Savannah is like a different girl, we need to see you guys, SOON!! What's weird is it is on Andreas Page... there is a link to your new post and I clicked on it and it was still the old one "Cuteness" That's really weird... maybe it will pop back up tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Look how blonde her hair looks.... So cute!