CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Geoffrey and Melody's Birthday Weekend


3 comments:

SloneFamily said...

How Fun Megs... Great Pictures too! You're becoming quite the Photog Miss ;)

Matt and Hilary said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I bet they had they best birthday because of you! You are so awesome! Love ya!

Tara said...

Hey Megan, your little family is so adorable. Looks like a fun trip. Was that the Grand Canyon? I wouldn't know...

To answer your question about the collages and text on pics, I use both Photoshop Elements and Picasa. I would definitely recommend Picasa, it's a free program by Google. All you have to do it google Picasa 3 and then downlaod it to your computer. It organizes all of your photos chronologically and makes basic editing sooo easy. It is totally compatible with blogger, and you can directly upload your pics to blogger. It also has a facebook link that you can download and directly upload your pics to FB. It is pretty much self explanitory, but honestly if you need help you could call me. {480} 220-2720.

Hey I think I saw you leave a comment on Jeanne Bjorski's FB the other day. Was that you? If so Mesa is such a small world.

Well I hope you like your mile long comment, happy blogging!