CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Question of the day

Why is there dust collecting on my cleaning products (Windex, Pledge, etc.) ?

Is that a bad sign?

Nevermind, don't answer that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Do you want to have a contest to see who's cleaning supplies has the most dust?! Loser has to pay for dinner for Friday! Don't worry you are a wonderful mom and wife. Life is crazy, one day we'll get it all together. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Bonnie said...

Megs, you crack me up, literally. This made me laugh out loud. You know your house is always clean! Forget the Pledge and Windex, that's deep cleaning. I'm happy if the bed is made and there are no dishes in the sink from dinner 2 nights ago! Hah, miss ya!

SloneFamily said...

I will get in on the bet too, Wait A Minute.... I don't even have any cleaning products right now, its awful! My problem is Laundry, I have piles and piles of clean Laundry that I never can get put away. Yuck, I hate it! I need a housekeeper ;)

Brett and Rachel said...

Haha! I think we can all relate to that. I don't even know exactly what cleaning products I have right now.