CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Catch up!

We're back from our wonderfully relaxing and exciting trip to Oregon! Now it's time to catch up. Here are some pics. from Halloween. I'll try not to overwhelm you with pictures, so I'll start with these and then post our vaca. pics. later on.


Our Halloween was very chill. On Wed. night I took Savannah, Melody, and Geoffrey to our neighborhood fall festival. The kids had a great time. Thurs. I dressed Savannah up and we took pumpkin cakes to her pediatrician's office, and then on Friday we spent the evening with friends eating lots of yummy food and playing games! Thanks Wyatt and Carolyn for hosting! :)


My little bumble bee!



I had to get a picture of the stinger.



Ready to deliver treats


Making pumpkin cakes for Mel and Geoff's teachers



Baby ballerina




Pooped

8 comments:

Bre said...

how many costumes did she have? she had costume changes throughout the day! she is so adorable, she looks just like you.

Brett and Rachel said...

I think my fav thing about Halloween is seeing all the babies in their cute costumes. Very cute!

Greg♥Amelia said...

I LOVE the bumble bee costume!!! SOOO cute!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Megan. How are you? It has been forver since I blogged and I love yours. I hope everything is going well with you guys.

Unknown said...

What a cute little bumble bee!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Cute picks meg! That was sweet of you to help your cousins make cookies for their teachers. Those are some good cookies too! Halloween was fun. Can't wait to see some Oregon pics!

SloneFamily said...

Megs, I am glad your vaca was good and relaxing. Savannah is gorgeous as always :)

Jacque said...

She is so cute. I love all of her costumes, especially the stinger.