Sooo....all the mommies wanted to have a play time, and we thought the kiddos might enjoy it too! :)

Bryson, Chloe, Tayler, Savannah, Lacey, McKenzie, Grace
Don't worry Bryson, you won't be so outnumbered once Cash gets here!
Savannah just loves Chloe. Chloe doesn't look quite as amused. :)
"Here Gracie, you can sit by me!"

"Wanna hold my hand!"

"Or you can play with my toy..."

5 comments:
That was such a fun day, those pics are all so cute! Hopefully we all get together for grey's anatomy! Talk to ya soon.
SO cute! It is so fun once everybody starts having kids around the same time! Poor Bryson is outnumbered!
Those pictures are so cute. I like the commentary under Savannah and Grace's pictures! It was a fun day!
What adorable pictures! I can't believe you got all the kids to sit still for the picture :)
How Weird, that they would not have it at another Target a couple miles down the way. I was dying at what cute clothes our Target had this last time I went. I cant wait to get extra money. Yes, my G-ma is trying to get me on at Mercy... they have a day shift opening, 4 days a week, 8 hour shifts. It would work so much better for Clint, Me, and the kids. Cross your fingers!
Post a Comment