CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hair help needed!

Anyone know of a consistently good hairstylist that is not too expensive!!! Please help me!!!

4 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I have an awesome hair stylist! She is totally reasonably priced and does all the hair for Jessica's magazine. Let me know if you want her number.

Unknown said...

My sister does hair.. Her pricing kight be on the high end but it is worth it. Let me know if you want her number!

Unknown said...

**That is suppose to be MIGHT**

Jenna said...

I have no one to recommend but if you find someone who is good and not crazy expensive I would like to know cause my hair needs some help! :) I always post new stuff cause I have nothing better to do, you are probably busy alot, I am hardly ever busy even though I have three kids. It does get pretty boring sometimes! I don't know what's going on tomorrow, no one's called me but I would love to get together with everyone, sounds fun!