CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy busy...

So we've been pretty busy here getting back into the swing of things! Paul is back in school full time while still working full time and my jobs started up this week so we're just figuring out our schedules and trying to work in time to spend together!!

I absolutely LOVE my jobs. I am teaching special interest classes through City of Mesa, all for kids between the ages of 1 and 5, teaching a parent/toddler interaction class at Desert Sun Child Development Center, and selling Pampered Chef! I could not be happier. Although it sounds like I'm putting in quite a bit of time with work, I'm working A LOT less hours than I would be if I was still teaching full time and it's A LOT less stressful! I feel very lucky and thankful that I am able to spend so much time with Savannah while still having the opportunity to teach, one of my passions! I owe a big thanks to my mom, dad, and sis who offer to watch Savannah while I work, and a big thanks to my hubby who works so hard so that I can be home with our babe!

Sunday morning tradition: Oatmeal and Paradise Bakery! She wanted to try it so badly.
I don't think she likes the tutu I made her! (Man, that thing took forever!)
Loving daddy, like usual
This was SOOOO not mom's idea! She did look pretty cute though.
I can't believe how big she looks here!
Peek-A-Boo!!!
5 month photo in her photo chair
Really not into the 5 month photo shoot
Savannah now holds her bottle and always wants to feed herself. She is very independent and strong willed!!
One of her rare appearances with a binky

4 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Oh Megs, she is so big and beautiful! I cannot believe it. Hey, so has Paul ever heard of the word suffocation???? Ha Ha Ha, I love that there is two pics of her with bags over her head and body, how funny, its so Paul! I miss you guys, we need to play. I left you a message about a PC opportunity, so let me know when you listen to it. Bye Girl, I will call you next week... maybe Monday evening we can all get together!

Unknown said...

What cute pics. She is getting so big-- it just seems like you had her?
I have taken my kids to some of those parent tot classes in the past-- they are fun! What ones do you teach?

P.s. That looks like the best oatmeal I have ever seen!!

Jenna said...

I can't believe Savannah is already 5 months old, man that has just flown by! She is such a cutie and you always have the cutest bows on her! I need to get a glue gun so I can figure out how to make some for Lacey! Hope we can get together soon!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Savannah is such a cutie. It still baffles me by how big she is getting. These last 5 months have flown by. It's exciting but also a little sad because you want to just keep them small forever! Anyways give Savannah a kiss for me!