CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Princess for a Day

Last weekend our neighborhood put on a Princess Tea Party. 

Savannah loved getting dressed up and having tea with "Cinderella." However, when I told her, "Look! There's Cinderella!" her response was, "Actually, I don't think it really is." : ) 
I can't blame her, she wasn't the best Cinderella I've ever seen. But I can't complain for 5 bucks!






This is where they are about to play the most ridiculous, age inappropriate game, where everyone but Savannah wins a prize.  : /

Fashion show with Cinderella.
You can tell she's a little unsure because the tongue is out. : ) 
All in all it was a very fun tea party!

1 comment:

Greg♥Amelia said...

What a cute idea! Was this a birthday? Savannah looks adorable, love her tutu! That Cinderella is not convincing me either!