CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

I've Got Sunshine

She still has some stitches here, but to date, they are all out!!!

She loves anything super soft. We got her this little monkey for Valentine's Day.

Are the knee rolls delicious!

The little bit of hair she has has turned so blonde. 

Had to document the drool we've been dealing with for the past 6 weeks!



MY GIRL!

6 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

She is so so cute! Love all her chunks and rolls!

Alerie said...

She is adorable!! I love baby rolls....they really are the best!!

Unknown said...

She is just a doll and is looking so big!

Brett and Rachel said...

That last pic is SO dang cute! Glad to hear she's finally healing up.

Carrie said...

She is just the cutest baby ever!

Custom Essay Writing Service said...

I absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your blog keep the posts coming. I enjoyed it.She is just a doll and is looking so big!