CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home, sweet home!

I don't have any new pictures uploaded to my computer, but wanted to let everyone know we are home and doing great! Thank you so much for all your thoughts.

Addy was discharged from the hospital Friday, much sooner than expected, so we were able to change our flights home to Saturday! Woohoo!!!

I can't believe how well she is doing. The swelling has gone down so much and she is happier than ever. Feeding is still a little hit or miss, but as long as we make sure she's super hungry, she usually eats pretty well.  Paul is the new baby whisperer, he can get her to eat every time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear she is healing quickly!

So is she eating through a bottle? Or a tube?

Seems like sucking/swallowing would HURT!

Emily and Estevan said...

So glad you guys are home! Addy is such a little fighter! I still can't get over how happy she was on Sunday!

Greg♥Amelia said...

So glad you guys are home and Addy is making a fast recovery! I'm sure her appetite will get even better as she continues to heal.

The Cali Family said...

such good news!! Keep it up good momma! :)