Why it was the perfect dance: By Savannah
-Daddy wore a red tie to match my red flower
-I got to eat noodles at the restaurant (Carrabas) and they (the manager) brought us ice cream
- We went to get mommy a cupcake for when we got home
-Russ and Gracen were there
-It was at the place by the lake and the spinning wheel (The Power Ranch Clubhouse)
- We danced a lot and were silly
- They had lots of treats there and stickers!!






3 comments:
That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen!
SO SO cute! What a lucky little daddy's girl!
OH MY GOSH!! SO SWEET!! Dads are SO important in a little girl's life and that is so sweet of paul to take time out and do special things like this with her. I bet she felt so special and she should because she is!! This really is one of the cutest things ever!!
Post a Comment