CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When I get older, then I can have a birthday party??

Nothing makes Savannah's day more than being invited to a birthday party. Especially a birthday party that includes a princess tea party and a bouncey house!

Any time we go to a party of any sort, she persistently asks me, "When I get older, then I can  have another birthday party ?!" 

After the last party we went to, she had asked me this question so many times, I told her, "Don't ask me if you get a party anymore, you get a party when you turn 3 in March." A few minutes later she proceeded with asking me, "What happens when I turn 3 in March...?????" 



Savannah was very proud of the Lemon Meringue doll she picked out for Zoe. 
It was the first gift she picked out all on her own.

2 comments:

Emily and Estevan said...

that reminds me of grandma haha

Carrie said...

She is so adorable...and funny!